Help and Customer Support
All downloads are final and convenience fees cannot be returned. If you experience technical difficulties with your download, please email us at email@example.com. You will receive a response within 48 hours.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose Words Carefully. Use specific words to describe exactly what you’re looking for. More general terms give a larger number of results, so try to narrow your search. For example: Try aircraft carrier instead of ship or Use tank instead of vehicle.
- Watch for words with more than one meaning. If you’re looking for information on modeling, make sure you specify fashion or clay.
- Including words: By default, search returns all results that include all of your search terms.
- Excluding words: To exclude words, precede them with NOT. No results containing those words show up in your results. For example, if you want to see videos about dogs with no mention of poodles, search for dogs NOT poodles. Either Or
- By default, search will return results that match all of the words you type in. For example: the search new zealand kayaking biking, finds results that contain all of these terms, not those that contain just some of the terms.
- If you are equally interested in two or more alternatives, use OR in capital letters. For example, search for new zealand kayaking OR biking. Search will interpret this as: new AND zealand AND kayaking OR biking.
- To search for an exact phrase, just put quotation marks around two or more words. For example, search on “Read my lips”.